A lot of new words got added into the Oxford Dictionary last year. But the most amusing ones, I thought I have to share:
- Automagically : An unexplained happening.
- LBD (Little black dress) : The minimalistic dress that neither hides, nor distracts.
- Frenemy: Finally, this word is legit! For all those who don't know, a frenemy is an enemy you are polite and civil with.
- Chillax! : Nope, not just a Mumbaiyya phrase now. It's official. In fact, Wikipedia lists one of the uses as "Chillax dude, or they are going to know that you are tripping". Hahah!
- Staycation: A vacation spent at home. It means doing vacation-y things in the comfort of your own home.